Tootsie Pop is a casual match game made in collaboration with the Tootsie Roll brand for iOS and Android. We created over 200 levels for players to experience. Instead of the classic match 3 route, the game uses 'match 2' as its core mechanic, asking the player to simply tap anywhere there are two or more of the same color touching.
As Technical Designer, I did a variety of tasks for the project including:
- Worked with the art team to define 2D & 3D technical limitations
- Implemented UI for various in-game screens and pop-ups
- Created and managed automated build system for Google Play
- Wrote Android plugins to handle native functionality such as presenting and managing dangerous permissions
- Implemented rewarded video ads across multiple networks such as Unity Ads, Vungle, and Google Ad Mob.
- Implemented In-App Purchasing for Google Play