- F84 Games, Los Angeles, CA - June 2012 to Present
- Designing and developing games for clients such as Disney, Warner Bros., and Mattel.
- Working with each part of the team to ensure the technical parameters of projects are met.
- Interfacing with clients to provide technical insights into the publishing and deployment of games.
- Bradley University, Los Angeles, CA - January 2017 to Present
- Teaching a Hollywood Semester workshop class for upper level students majoring in Game Design.
- Focusing on guiding the students through the process of game creation from start to finish.
Delivered multiple talks ranging from 50 minutes to 3 hour workshops on the below topics
- General Game Design - Understanding core concepts such as game flow and user feedback
- Choosing the Right Game Engine - How to decide what to use when starting a new project
- Working in Unity3D - Structuring a project, taking advantage of extensions, using uGUI, working with navmeshes, and more
Stan Lee's Hero Command - Designer & Developer - Mobile Game
- Wrote initial design documentation
- Worked closely with lead programmer & animator to create an extensive and easily modifiable combat system
- Implemented responsive front-end user interface
- Designed and implemented 100+ missions across 3 hero campaigns
Survival Run - Designer & Developer - Mobile Game
- Ported game to Android and Windows Phone. Updated UI to be responsive across various device sizes. Implemented platform specific plugins.
- Designed 'survival gear', equipment that benefits the player during gameplay
- Implemented 'Skillz', an asynchronous multiplayer platform for competing against other players
HTML5 Games - Designer & Developer - Web & Mobile Games - Client Work
- Created HTML5 Games (WebGL with Canvas fallback) that run on common web browsers across PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices.
- Worked in Haxe with one additional programmer to create a proprietary engine built on top of Pixi.js
- Worked on designs for each game to match clients expectations
- Implemented graphics for user interface, gameplay, and more
- Interfaced with clients to respond to feedback and make design changes based on stakeholder and producer requests.
- Created and implemented sound effects
Software: Unity3D, Maya, Blender, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
Frameworks: Open Frameworks, Cinder, Cocos2d, Box2d, Chipmunk, Titanium
Other: Scrum, Task Management Software, User Testing, Design Documents, Git, SVN
Bradley University - Fall 2008 to May 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Interactive Media - Game Design
- Minor in Computer Science