Thin Air is a surreal adventure game currently seeking funding for development. It was conceptualized at the Stugan Accelerator by Michael Fallik, a producer on 'What Remains of Edith Finch, and Laura Yilmiz, an accomplished animation director with a specialization in hand-drawn 2D.
I worked with Portmanteau Games to provide a design structure for the games narrative.
My Work included:
- Establishing the laws of the game world
- Defining player actions and the inputs mapped to them
- Defining game and level flow
- Creating puzzles and other challenges for the player to overcome
- Sketching level designs
- Creating sample treatments that blended gameplay and narrative