Classroom Aquatic is the world's first cheat-'em-up. Players play as an exchange student in a school of dolphins, going through a semester that they're in no way prepared for. They must resort to cheating in order to be the best student in school!
I was brought on board as a consultant to help Sunken Places hit their milestone goals.
My work includes:
- Implementing art & animation into Unity
- Fixing bugs across all game systems
- Providing more externalized controls and values for the designers
- Providing technical write ups such as how to get the project running in editor and how to use SVN
- Implementing editor specific controls so team members can test the game without a VR rig